The Florida Department of Wellbeing in Flagler County (DOH-Flagler) has modified its COVID-19 screening timetable at the Flagler County Fairgrounds for the Labor Day vacation. Testing will not be made available either Saturday, September 4 or Monday, September 6.
Precedence will be supplied to any pupils, college and university staff of general public or non-public educational facilities in Flagler County, followed by the common general public, who ought to agenda screening appointments by calling 386-437-7350 ext. .
All folks and families really should contemplate the next when screening with DOH-Flagler.
- Tests must choose spot at least 3 to 5 days just after publicity. Screening sooner than this may possibly outcome in wrong negatives.
- Plan ahead and assume extended strains. Bring snacks and drinks in the automobile, as very well as guides or toys to retain young children entertained whilst ready for your convert. Note: you will park and wander into the Cattleman’s Corridor exactly where screening requires put. This is NOT a travel- by take a look at web page.
- Dress in a mask inside the testing facility. Really should you check favourable, you may possibly be asked to exit the facility and wait around for the relaxation of your bash outside to stay clear of transmission.
- DOH workers and volunteers are working extended hrs to continue to keep speed with the substantial demand for testing. We are growing our staff to aid with tests, call tracing and case investigation, and appreciate your patience for the duration of this challenging time.
- It will consider time for scenario investigators and call tracers to achieve you when/if you or your little one checks beneficial for COVID-19. You or your little one will will need to isolate for 10 days from the onset of signs. Get initiative to protect your liked kinds by speaking with relatives users and other close contacts so they can get examined and watch for symptoms.
- If you are discovered as a near get hold of to someone who tests good, you may possibly not hear from the overall health office if methods are not out there.
- If you have been vaccinated (two months just after your ultimate dose) you will not need to have to quarantine if you do not have indicators.
- If you have indicators, get examined as before long as doable.
- College students will need to have to quarantine at the very least four times after the day of exposure.
The screening schedule for September 4 by 12 follows:
Saturday, September 4 Shut
Sunday, September 5 8AM to 12PM Flagler County Fairgrounds
Monday, September 6 Closed for Labor Day Holiday getaway
Tuesday, September 7 8AM to 12 noon Flagler County Fairgrounds
Wednesday, September 8 8AM to 12 noon Flagler County Fairgrounds
Thursday, September 9 8AM to 12 noon Flagler County Fairgrounds
Friday, September 10 8AM to 12 noon Flagler County Fairgrounds
Saturday, September 11 CLOSED
Sunday, September 12 CLOSED
As a reminder, the overall health division does not offer you screening for vacation verification or present return-to-function notes.
Vaccinations continue on to be made available at 301 Dr. Carter Blvd 3 afternoons a 7 days – Monday (other than Labor Day), Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:30 to 6:00PM. Appointments are most well-liked Wander-ins are welcome.
The health office is awaiting supplemental steering for the administration of booster doses and expects to include vaccinations to its operation at the Flagler County Fairgrounds later on this thirty day period. Facts will be shared when ideas are finalized. Currently, CVS, Walgreens, Publix and Walmart are providing boosters to immunocompromised folks.
For much more information and facts about COVID-19 vaccination and testing regionally, remember to go to flagler.floridahealth.gov. For testing and vaccine appointments, you should connect with 386-437-7350 ext. weekdays concerning 8AM and 4:30PM.
About the Florida Department of Health and fitness
The Florida Department of Wellbeing, nationally accredited by the Community Health and fitness Accreditation Board, will work to defend, promote and increase the overall health of all individuals in Florida via integrated point out, county and community initiatives.
For details about the nearby wellbeing office, go to flagler.floridahealth.gov, get in touch with 386-437-7350, or go to 301 Dr. Carter Blvd. in Bunnell. You can also hear to our weekly speak radio present “Flagler Wellness Matters,” Saturdays at 11:30AM, airing on WNZF News Radio 94.9FM or streaming at https://www.flaglerbroadcasting.com/wnzf.