- Drew Dollar will make his 3rd vocation NASCAR Tenting Earth Truck Collection start behind the wheel of the No. 51 Tundra in Saturday’s 147-lap celebration at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth as component of an 8-race agenda with Kyle Busch Motorsports (KBM) in 2021. Sunbelt Rentals, the premiere rental business in North The united states, will provide as the main sponsor on Dollar’s Tundra Saturday and for 4 a lot more races this season. Friday will be Dollar’s very first-ever start in any collection at Texas.
- The Georgia native produced his first vocation start off on a mile-and-a-half keep track of in the Truck Series in the sequence past celebration at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway. Dollar was jogging inside of the major 10 with 20 laps remaining in the occasion when he attempted to keep away from a truck that was slowed on the frontstretch and obtained clipped from driving. The incident induced substantial injury, and though the around-the-wall crew was building repairs, Greenback went a lap down. He would end the night time credited with a 20th-spot finish. In his Tenting Globe Trucks debut in February, Greenback exited Flip 4 at Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway in the 3rd place on the final lap prior to finding clipped from driving and having swept up in a previous-lap crash. Regardless of the incident, the 20-yr-previous driver introduced the JBL Tundra residence in the 10th place.
- Dollar has recorded an typical complete of 5.3 across six profession begins on 1.5-mile circuits in the ARCA Menards Series, like a runner-up end at Kansas Speedway in Kansas Town before this 12 months.
- After Saturday’s party, the remaining 5 races on Dollar’s schedule in the No. 51 Tundra this year are Nashville (Tenn.) Superspeedway (June 18), Bristol (Tenn.) Motor Speedway (Sept. 16), Las Vegas (Nev.) Motor Speedway (Sept. 24), Talladega (Ala.) Superspeedway (Oct. 2) and the collection finale at Phoenix (Ariz.) Raceway (Nov. 5).
- In addition to his component-time agenda with KBM in the Truck Collection, Greenback is competing in a limited program in the ARCA Menards Sequence this year with Venturini Motorsports. Even with not remaining plan to compete in the entire year and missing one event so considerably, the 20-yr-outdated driver ranks fifth in the standings behind the energy of an common complete of 5. across his six starts off this year.
- The Toyota Racing Development driver finished fourth in the ARCA Menards Series championship standings in 2020 soon after recording a single get, 4 top rated-5 and 14 top-10 finishes across 20 starts. Greenback led 40 laps en route to his lone series victory at Talladega Superspeedway final June. He also concluded inside of the best 10 in equally of his ARCA Menards Collection starts off in 2019, which include a sixth-place finish in his series debut at Entire world Broad Technology Raceway at Gateway.
- Right after 10 situations, the No. 51 sits third in the Tenting Entire world Truck Sequence operator standings, 63 tallies driving KBM’s No. 4 crew. The No. 51 workforce is tied for the series lead with the No. 4 group with 3 victories. Owner-driver Kyle Busch collected victories at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Ga., and Kansas Speedway in Kansas Town, although Martin Truex Jr. picked up 1st-ever Truck Series victory at the Bristol (Tenn.) Motor Speedway Dirt Keep track of.
- Mardy Lindley is in his first period as a crew chief at KBM. Before arriving at KBM, Lindley guided his drivers to 32 wins and four ARCA Menards Sequence East championships considering that 2013, like again-to-back titles with Sam Mayer the previous two seasons. Also, he attained the ARCA Menards Sequence Sioux Chief Showdown championship with Mayer in 2020. Behind the wheel, the 2nd-era driver gained 11 races on the Pro Cup Series from 2000 to 2006 and was topped the sequence winner in 2001. Friday night time will be Lindley’s initially time contacting a race at Texas.
- Kyle Busch Motorsports’ (KBM) eight wins at Texas are equivalent to the business-finest 8 they have at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway. Operator-driver Kyle Busch’s victory at Texas in July of 2020 was his fourth for his business (2010, 2014, 2019 & 2020). Greg Biffle (2020), Christopher Bell (2017), William Byron (2016) and Erik Jones (2015) all have 1 victory for KBM in The Lone Star Point out.